Book before 12pm Monday to Friday and carry out a service job for $68 dollar saving or book next day any time for a $50 dollar saving. Only 1 Coupon code discount per job.
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Use
The following general terms and conditions apply to the use of this website (the “Website”), which is operated by Emergency Plumbers, a company registered in Australia under number 23 062 562 654 whose register is at 5/5 Steel St. Blacktown NSW 2148. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. By using the Website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions then please refrain from using the Website.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree that you will only use the Website for lawful purposes. In particular, you agree not to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a representative of Emergency Plumbers;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Website;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, perform, display, sell, license, transfer, publish, broadcast, retransmit, adapt, translate or otherwise exploit any portion of the Website, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise exploit any part of the Website except as expressly permitted herein;
- interfere with or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within the Website or engage in activities intended to impair the performance of the Website;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- use the Website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- remove, circumvent, alter or defeat any technological measure implemented by Emergency Plumbers or any third party in order to protect the Website or its contents;
- take advantage of any weaknesses, holes or vulnerabilities in the Website or the systems used to offer and deliver the Website or its contents, whether due to bugs or flaws in such software, hardware, networks, servers or providers;
- intentionally overload or interfere with the operation of the Website or any network, host or server connected to the Website; or
- cause injury to any person or property.
Emergency Plumbers respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material appearing on the Website infringes your copyright, please contact us and we will promptly respond to your notice and investigate the alleged infringement. Upon our receipt of your notice, we will either remove the allegedly infringing material or terminate the user’s right to use the Website.
Links To Other Websites
The Website contains links to websites operated by parties other than Emergency Plumbers. These linked sites are provided solely for your convenience and information purposes only. Emergency Plumbers do not control these linked sites and are not responsible for their contents. Emergency Plumbers, therefore, makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Emergency Plumbers’ site, you do so at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for that particular site. Emergency Plumbers reserves the right to make changes to the content of the Website without prior notification.
If there are any questions regarding this terms and conditions, please contact us at:
Call us: (02) 9622 4888