Are you considering replacing your traditional toilet with a modern rimless toilet? Do you know the many benefits of making such an upgrade? There are quite a few from convenience to health, and more.
The toilet is something that no one wants to think about twice, but it’s something we all use every day. This makes it even more important to invest in one that will make your life easier and healthier. Rimless toilets have gained popularity in recent years due to their sleek design and the numerous benefits they offer over traditional ones.
Rimless toilets provide numerous benefits over traditional toilets when it comes to convenience and health. Furthermore, with their design, they also add a touch of modernity to your bathroom. In this article, we will take a look at the top advantages of using rimless toilets so that you can be better informed on whether or not such an upgrade would work for you.
- Improved Hygiene: Rimless toilets are designed to be easier to clean than traditional ones. This is because they lack the rim that can breed grounds for germs, making it difficult to reach with a brush or cloth. With a rimless toilet, you can easily wipe down the entire surface of the bowl for a more thorough cleaning.
- Reduced Clogging: The rimless design of these toilets also helps to reduce clogging. This is because the water flows directly from the tank into the bowl, rather than having to go around a rim. This makes it easier for waste and debris to be flushed away without getting stuck in the toilet.
- Sleek Design: Rimless toilets are designed with a modern, sleek look that can add a touch of sophistication to any bathroom. They come in a variety of styles and colours, so you can find one that fits your taste and décor.
- Water Efficient: Rimless toilets are designed to use less water than traditional ones. This is because the water flows directly from the tank into the bowl, rather than having to go around a rim. This means that you can save on your water bill each month by using a rimmed toilet. Here’s a related blog on toilets that keeps running the push button.
- Improved Comfort: These toilets are designed to be more comfortable. This is because they lack the rim that can cause discomfort when sitting on the toilet for long periods of time. With this toilet, you can enjoy a more comfortable experience while using the bathroom.
Overall, there are many benefits to using a rimless toilet over a traditional one. From improved hygiene to water savings, these toilets offer a number of advantages that make them worth considering for your next bathroom upgrade. So if you’re looking for a modern, sleek toilet that is also more comfortable and efficient, then a rimless toilet may be the perfect choice for you.
Types Of Rimless Toilets
When it comes to rimless toilets, there are a variety of types available on the market. The most common type is the one-piece toilet, which features a single unit with an integrated tank and bowl. This type of toilet is easy to install and provides a sleek, modern look. One example is the Caroma Cleanflush.
Another type of rimless toilet is the two-piece toilet, which consists of two separate pieces – the tank and the bowl. This type of toilet is more difficult to install, but it can provide a more traditional look.
Finally, there are also wall-mounted toilets, like the Caroma Wall Hung Toilet Suite, which are mounted directly onto the wall for a modern, space-saving design. These types of toilets are becoming increasingly popular due to their convenience and aesthetic appeal.
No matter which type of toilet you choose, you can be sure that you’ll be getting a modern, efficient, and comfortable bathroom experience.
How can you maintain this kind of toilet?
Maintaining a rimless toilet is relatively simple. To keep it in good condition, you should regularly clean the bowl and tank with mild detergent and warm water. Additionally, you should also check for any signs of wear or damage to the toilet, such as cracks or chips in the porcelain.
To prevent clogs, you should avoid flushing anything other than human waste and toilet paper. Additionally, you should also avoid using chemical toilet cleaning as they can damage the porcelain of the toilet.
Finally, you should also check the water level in the tank regularly to ensure that it is at the correct level for optimal flushing system performance.
Hire a professional to set it up for you
If you’re considering installing a rimless toilet in your home, it’s important to hire a professional to do the job. While it is possible to install a toilet yourself, it can be difficult and time-consuming. A professional plumber will have the necessary tools and experience to ensure that your new toilet is installed correctly and safely.
When hiring a professional, make sure to ask for references and check their credentials. Additionally, you should also inquire about any warranties or guarantees that they offer on their services. In that case, you can have peace of mind knowing that your new toilet is in good hands.